Welcome to The Friends Grow Friends Foundation, Inc.
Friends Grow Friends Foundation, Inc. runs weekly social skills programs for children in grades Pre-K-10.
The program aims to simulate environments that children, pre-teens, and teens encounter in their everyday lives. Instructors coach the children through social interaction during different activities that include, but are not limited to, cooperative building, sports, recess games, mock birthday parties, typical playdate activities and community-based activities like art classes, Lego workshops, trips to the park, shopping, eating at a restaurant, community service projects and more. .
Children who have mild to moderate special needs, as well as typically developing children who may have some areas of social weakness, will benefit the most from this program.
Mission & Goals
Friends Grow Friends Foundation's mission is to provide children with an opportunity outside of school hours to learn and practice social skills with their peers.
- Helping children develop stronger social skills
- Giving children the opportunity to meet and make friends
- Teaching them how to grow and maintain friendships
- Reducing the sense of loneliness and frustration in children who struggle socially
- Increasing their self-confidence with peers
- Helping children to have a more fulfilling and happier childhood